So many amazing things happened in June I wasn’t able to keep up with my posts.
In June I already wrote about:
- The amazing TKD Seminar with Master Kou (my previous instructor), Master Suarez and Master Affatigato from New York City
- About giving kick boxing classes at the Relay for Life
- My experience travelling to Nova Scotia for the Canadian Eastern Championships and winning Double Gold
- The interesting and unique TKD seminar that I went to held by Mr. Tran and his sister Ms. Tran from Quebec City
- Another big highlight I had giving two speaking engagements at an Elementary School
What I didn’t have time to write about is the fact my brother graduated from Carleton University with a degree in Commerce. He inspired me so much that I will be following in his footsteps next year. I am so proud of how well he’s done and I know he will have a bright and successful future. Congratulations Greg!!!! Love ya 🙂
It was also my high school graduation and prom. I was honoured and humbled to be chosen for our year’s Valedictorian. I spent a lot of time preparing and thinking about what I wanted to say. It was an incredible experience that I will never forget.
Then the next day was Prom. I was so excited to get all dressed up and have a great time with my friends. I’m going to miss them so much next year but I’m so ready for a new adventure that University life brings.
Did I mention that final exams and summatives were in there too? Yikes, it was a crazy but amazing month. Now its time to take a little time to BREATHE and start the next chapter in my life.
Bring on summer 🙂
1 thought on “Where did June go?”
What an amazing fulfilling month & school year you had – all the best to you & many more successes…!!
Comments are closed.